Skip to main content

How I Can Help You

As your representative in the State Assembly, I have an office that provides the highest quality of public service. Please read below for a variety of services and agencies my office can help you with.


Constituent Services

  • Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Foreclosure Prevention Programs
  • Consumer Complaints
  • Veterans' Benefits
  • Unemployment and Disability Insurance
  • State Taxes
  • Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
  • Medi-Cal and Covered California

State Information

  • Consumer Protection
  • The State Budget
  • State Agency Phone Numbers
  • Reports Issued by the Legislature and State Agencies
  • State Capitol Tours
  • Government Forms and Publications

Legislative Services

  • Express an Opinion
  • Propose a New Law
  • Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
  • Get Involved in the Legislative Process
  • Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law
  • Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
  • Report Agency Misconduct

For questions on services that may not be listed here, please feel free to contact my district office at (916) 324-4676.